FAST, FOCUSED AND CONNECTED.
Kyrie needs shoes that won’t slow him down and help him connect to the court. The Kyrie Low 4 EP is stripped of all excess to keep it lean and lightweight while fully containing the foot and helping to eliminate movement inside the shoe. Cushlon foam and Zoom Air provide a smooth, responsive ride, and the data-informed traction keeps Kyrie low to the ground and in control.
The laces feed through 2-pronged “fingers” in the forefoot. When you tighten the laces, the fingers pull down to help lock your foot in over the footbed.
Smooth Ride, Focused Responsiveness
Full-length Cushlon foam is soft, responsive and smooth when moving from heel to toe. A Zoom Air unit adds responsiveness to help focus your attack.
The rubber outsole uses a data-informed, computer-generated traction pattern. It’s designed to help grip the court in multiple directions. The rubber wraps up the toe and sides to help you stay in control when banking hard on your edges.
Stripped of all unnecessary components, the shoe’s overall frame is built to be light and lean but supportive precisely where it’s needed.
- The sleek, sculpted midsole has a fast, streamlined look.
- Padded, contoured collar is higher at the back to fit snugly around your Achilles tendon.
- The rugged rubber outsole is designed for outdoor courts.
- Colour Shown: Light Armoury Blue/Signal Blue/Opti Yellow/Black
- Style: CZ0105-400
- Country/Region of Origin: China
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13